January 25, 2011

In the Studio Today

Dear Tom Selleck . . .

I did a big thing.  I resigned from my job.  And not because I'm banking on our blockbuster, just because it was the right choice for me.  Some people are calling me crazy, but I know you've got my back.

I just wanted to let you know in case one of my buddies from Studio 30+ contacts you with concerns about my mental health.  They're good people and are only looking out for my best interest.  I may or may not have mentioned you in a post I wrote and is featured in their magazine.

Not only should you check it out, but we'd love to have you join our little group.

true story.

Edie B.  Kuhl

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm sure you'll land on your feet with your ability & experience. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a big move - good on you! Best of luck to landing a better job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey - Thanks! I know others who have come through it unscathed and this encourages me everyday. ;)

    inkpuddle - Thanks! Now if I could just balance the panic attacks with the excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Tom! You can join and if we're trying to recruit you it's not because we get a free toaster for bringing in new peeps (I hope I get a chrome one) it's because you'd like it there. Yeah, that's it. It's for you... That's the ticket!

    ツ my cyber house rules

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. That is one gutsy move. I feel honored to have found your place as you embark on your exciting new journey. I am sending lots of positive energy and well wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki - If Tom joins, I am SO buying you a toaster!

    Absence - Many thanks. Buckle up and enjoy the ride. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best shot.