January 30, 2011

Sometimes

Dear Tom Selleck . . .

I was trying to think of ways to get to know one another better and came up with a little game I like to call 'Sometimes'.  It's kind of like 'Truth or Dare' but not.  At all.

But anyhow . . . It's my house and we'll play my games by my rules.  I'll ask you if you sometimes do something and then tell you something I sometimes do.  Get it?  Like this:

Do you sometimes look in the mirror and say, "I am Tom fucking Selleck!"?

Sometimes . . . I move my head instead of the blow dryer to pretend I'm on the beach, in hopes of achieving 'sea hair'.

true story.

Edie B.  Kuhl

10 comments:

  1. Sometimes I read a sentence in a blog and it brought a big giant smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I cut onions so that when I cry I have an excuse. Actually that's not true but oddly enough I have a bunch of "sometimes" stories that will be featured in my Studio 30 + post coming in Feb. But had to tell you I love yours. Have you been reading over my shoulder? Wwwweeeeird... Hi girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this!! I don't move my head instead of the blow dryer because I don't blow dry my hair but I totally got the visual. And the "fun" of doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I look in the mirror...

    I usually don't have anything to say at that point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absence - Sometimes I read a comment and it puts a giant smile on my face.

    Miss Nikki - We scare me.

    M - Got to find fun anywhere I can!

    Vinny - You don't say, "I'm Vinny fucking C!"? Because sometimes . . . I do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes I wish I could take back an entire morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes I think it's weird that I look in the mirror in the morning and say, "I am Tom fucking Selleck!"...but not anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  9. kathcom - That IS weird. But in an awesome way.

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best shot.