February 8, 2011

Awarding

Dear Tom Selleck . . .

I know there are a lot of awards shows this time of year.  I don't know if you've been nominated or not, but you should be.  For something I'm sure.  So good luck with that.  But enough about you.

I won my very first award for this blog!  See it over there on the left all shiny-like?  In case you can't see it:


Can you see it now?  Pretty awesome, right?  Especially since I could give two shits about the Super Bowl.  I only watch it for the commercials.  Now blogging, that's something I can get excited about.  Does that make me lame?  Don't answer.

So I'd like to thank The Peachy 1 over at Being Peachy for even recognizing a blog as new as this one.  I had kind of fell off the ends of the blogging world for a while but now I'm back - and I have an award to prove it!

true story.

Edie B. Kuhl

7 comments:

  1. You couldn't be lame even if you did everything outlined in "Being Lame For Dummies" ... ok so THAT was lame!

    Congrats on getting the most coveted awards I think you'll get many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well darling ( and Tom) When you take a first bite of white chocolate cheesecake you know that it's going to be just as awesome on the last bite. This blog and you, well clearly you rock it ! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I disagree on you being lame. I agree on you deserving it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!

    Don't you just want to put a stash on it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki - I love how lame we both are. Which is not lame at all.

    Peachy - Perfect comparison! Thanks!!!

    Vinny - Aaawww . . . . Thanks!

    Absence - It would look really cool if I did that. I may start doing that to everything. In Tom's honor of course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I'm here from Nikki's place! After looking around for a while, I think I'm going to tag along! Thanks!
    Patrick Tillett, Extremely Overdue

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best shot.