November 15, 2012

Let's Catch Up

Dear Tom Selleck . . .

I was going to stop writing to you until someone's people contacted my people about your people.  I guess you really do like hearing from me.  So, I guess we should catch up.

How was your summer?  Mine had its ups and downs.  The sailor visited and it was the best visit ever! EVER!

And the last.

It's a long, beautiful story with a sad ending.  You'll sometimes have that in an amazing life.

Today is his birthday, so I've had him on my mind.  Especially since Facebook keeps reminding me in the top righthand corner of my screen that it's his birthday.  Since midnight last night.  And all day today.  It's driving me mad.  There is no way to make his name disappear unless I wish him a happy birthday or de-friend him.  I suppose a simple 'fuck you' on his wall would make it go away.  But I'm not bitter.  At all.  Anymore.

I also lost an ovary this summer.

true story.

Edie B. Kuhl

2 comments:

Hit me with your best shot.