November 16, 2012

We All Deal Differently

Dear Tom Selleck . . .

By yesterday afternoon, I couldn't take seeing the sailor's name in the top righthand corner of my Facebook one second longer.  So I wrote this on his wall:

happy birthday.

Brilliant.  I know.  It took me all day to come up with that.  No pomp.  No circumstance.  All lower-case.  With a period.  I didn't use his nickname, his name, or even his initial.  THAT will show him!  Or not.

Clearly, I have moved on.

So now, let's have some sex to prove it!  Not you and me, Tom!  Just me.  Well, me with a partner.  Hopefully.

prostituted myself out made the announcement of my sexual intentions over at The Selleck Stache.  My guess is Mike, the Stache Master over there, regrets the day he ever invited me to crash his site.  I'm sure my access will be revoked before the sun goes down.

true story.

Edie B. Kuhl


2 comments:

  1. I went, I read, I laughed. I love that video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too!!! I can't wait for Sunday.

      Delete

Hit me with your best shot.